Sunday, February 10, 2019

Self Portrait Box

1. Found photo: A picture of my mom "back in the day" that I found in a box in my basement. 
2. Image of yourself: A picture of me eating ramen on a beach.
3. Image of "safe" person: A picture I took of my friend Nami.
4. An image of an environment you'd like to live in: A picture of a lake surrounded by mountains. I'd love to live in the Lake Tahoe area or somewhere similar.
5. State of water: Clouds! 
6. Something that inspires me: I wrote this Winnie the Pooh quote on a napkin in a McDonald's a few years ago. I thought it was cute. It says, "Always remember that you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think, and loved more than you know."
7. Something that brings me joy: My dog, obviously. Specifically, my dog after he's taken a bath. 
8. A secret: Shhh, it's a secret!
9. Something that scares/worries me: Loss
10. Something you love doing: I love building things, figuring out how to put things together, redecorating/remodeling, etc. Call me for all your Ikea needs. 
11. Something bigger than the box: My passport, or travel in general. Gotta love that nomadic lifestyle!





 




 
















No comments:

Post a Comment