Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Never Done Before

I had kind of a difficult time coming up with an activity to do for this assignment. Last week when I was at work, my boss went out to lunch with some people and asked if I had ever had a Chicago style hot dog, which I had not, so she brought one back for me. I am a really picky eater, and I normally wouldn’t have something like that, but I’ve been trying to try new things, so I ate it. The dog was “dragged through the park”, with a lot of toppings on it, onions, big slices of tomato, a pickle slice, and some other things. The only thing I didn’t eat on the hot dog was the tomato, which I am absolutely not a fan of, but everything else I ate, which was pretty good for someone as picky as me. It was a pretty good hot dog, and I think I would get it again. Sometimes I just have to force myself to try new things, and that's how I’ve found most of the new food I like.


No comments:

Post a Comment