Monday, March 23, 2015

Personal Project - Patty Rodriguez



(The images look a little dark here! JPEG conversion is a bit janky)

For my personal project I went back and reevaluated two pieces from last semester. During that time I had 4 studios and a liberal arts class, so my workload was pretty intense and I often found myself strapped for time. I made a lot of work, but I was hardly able to spend as much time on it as I wanted. I decided to revisit my two favorite projects and work them to conclusion. The first is a weapon pattern made in Illustrator for Digital Illustration. The second is piece is made in Photoshop for Concepts & Metaphors, exploring the idea of a playground (and taking that into a fantasy/surreal territory). I'm pretty satisfied with how they turned out! I ended up using both of these projects for my Merits installation on the 3rd floor staircase, as well as the business cards I made for the physical takeaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment