Monday, March 23, 2015

Project 7: 4 x 4 Observation 3/4: I'm Killing my Plant.

So I attempted to try my new toys for my camera out and didn't receive them in the mail until Thursday afternoon rendering it useless to try and get a time lapse. Therefore I sat down and shuffled through the notes from last weeks class to develop an idea in culmination from feed back from the rest of the class. So I decided to try the food color idea. As I am not an advocate of possibly killing this plant I really want to see if watering the living plant with food dye in the mix will change the colors of the stem or affect it some way. I decided to use red dye. Through the process of watering it every morning for the last week, the only difference I have noticed is the plant is literally dying. There is no change in color besides the brown from the plant dying.

No comments:

Post a Comment