Saturday, March 21, 2015

Seen Unseen #3 of 4 - Scott Werner

Title: Grayson Facebook Time Capsule

By: Scott Werner

For my third observation I have decided to put together a video using photos and video from facebook. I wanted to create a Facebook time capsule for my brother and sister in-law. The video starts from the announcement through the eight months since birth. The video was also taken from facebook where Grayson's mom had uploaded her first time with eating oatmeal. Lastly I put in a song that I composed and felt that it made a good fit.

I found it very interesting seeing her growth through pictures and seeing her amazing smile. It reminds me of when my youngest was that small. I wish I would have done something like this for her back then. However I realize that I now have seven years of photos that I can do this with!

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment