Monday, March 1, 2010

Project / Time Strategy: Bigger and Smaller




This week, I visualized a project stategy I've been using more this semester than previously.

The map shows current and past assignments within classes, as well as personal projects, that i've tried to incorporate into each other. The goal isn't to get twice the credit from half the work, but to use assignments in different classes toward a common project goal, to create a more well rounded project / solution.

Basically, I've mapped "what I have to do" by breaking it down into small tasks, and relating them to each other within a big project, topic or goal.

1 comment:

  1. I love this! This is exactly the way my mind attempts to visualize connections between projects. BUT.. by making it physical/visual, I think you have have surely strengthened the connections and created a referene tool for yourself. I would love to see this idea made into a mind mapping application of some sort.

    ReplyDelete