Monday, March 22, 2010

Variation on a Theme: Toothbrush and Orange, Language and Emotion



This is my first one, exploring language and emotion. This "C" project pretty much ignores the emotional side, as well as real words, creating an alphabet from the three basic toothbrush noises.



This is my left brained one, focusing on using stark language and facts, lack of emotion.



This is my third one, starting to add emotion, and telling poetically the experience of drinking orange juice after brushing your teeth.



This is my last one. Its a lot more emotional, at least for me. Its about the experiences I had growing up with my sister's eating disorder, which I've had these crazy connections happening with. Once I made the connections during the orange activity of oranges, chewing gum, brushing teeth, with my sister's past, I couldn't really get it out of my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment