Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Olivia Observation Pull Tabs






Hey guys, here is my first observation. I chose to use pull tabs so I could continue a little of the play I began with them during the Orange project. The second and third image are a rough draft from last week.
The last two images are my final product. I already glued the three tabs down, but underneath them they say Happy Valentine's Day. It turned into a larger version of a pull tab, but also a valentine. The text is where the game winning possibilities would already be, but I switched them out and made him an automatic winner.
Also I used Nori glue for the first time! Excited to see how it dries fully.
These pull tabs are something I want to explore more of, making my own, all kinds of different versions. They're curious little objects in the first place.